National HR Assist
Australia’s employment laws are complex- is your business meeting its obligations when it comes to your people?
National HR Assist works with your business to ensure you are protected by best practice HR. Our aim is to allow you the peace of mind to get on with growing your business knowing your employees are working with you.
You may not need (or want) a permanent in-house HR Manager – that’s where we come in to help.
There are five essential questions every Australian business should ask themselves:
1. Are your employment policies compliant and reflect your values and who you are as a business?
2. Do your Managers engage, develop and lead their teams appropriately and effectively?
3. Are your employees paid and managed according to their relevant Award?
4. Are your employees performance managed – including disciplined – according to Fair Work procedures?
5. Do you know how your employees really feel about working in your company?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, you may be breaching your obligations under the Fair Work Act and not being reasonable to your employees.
What our clients are saying about National HR Assist
Jenni is passionate about people and aspires to keep things relevant; she worked consistently with senior management on all HR needs and strategic requirements. I witnessed her calmness and professional manner when faced with working with some challenging attitudes: skills so important when working within the role of a HR Professional.Megan A
Jenni was always extremely thorough in her briefings with me, providing a comprehensive overview of both the physical skills and behaviours required for each role. As part of the senior leadership team, Jenni demonstrated a very strong strategic overview, clearly planning potential career paths for incoming employees whilst maintaining a positive direction for the client. Jenni was always very professional and displayed a high level of personal ethics and values.Jen Ramage – Arrow Group (recruitment)